Now that weed is legal in California; everyone’s a pothead! Just kidding. But seriously, many people are increasingly interested in buying recreational marijuana to the point where you can order weed via delivery.
If you’re one of those people, you might wonder where you can buy weed without getting into trouble. After all, it’s not like you can just walk into any old store and buy it off the shelf like a shampoo bottle.
The amount of information available for a first-time buyer can be overwhelming, making the purchasing process difficult.
The rule of gold on the cannabis buying process is that both dispensaries and customers must be aware of and compliant with the relevant marijuana laws and regulations.
This blog will provide the information you need to purchase cannabis from the best possible source.
What to Know Before Buying Weed
Here’s what you need to know before purchasing weed from a California dispensary.
- The state of California must license the dispensary.
- Dispensaries cannot sell cannabis edibles or concentrate unless licensed by the state.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to enter the dispensary or make a purchase.
- You must provide a valid ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.) proving your age when you purchase.
- Only Californian residents are allowed to purchase weed from dispensaries.
- You can only purchase up to one ounce of weed daily from a single dispensary.
- Consumers must do all transactions in cash; debit cards and credit cards are not accepted.
- Dispensaries cannot sell weed outside their physical location; delivery is not an option now.
- Prices vary depending on the type of weed and quantity you purchase.
- Tax is included in the price you pay for the Weed (excise tax + sales tax).
- Lastly, enjoy your legal weed! Smoke responsibly, and don’t drive while under the influence!
How to Know if You Are Buying Weed Legally?
As in any business, recreational marijuana consumers have the right to know they patronize a legal and licensed operation.
In California, all commercial cannabis businesses must obtain a state license from the Bureau of Cannabis Control (BCC) and a local permit from the city or county where the company will operate.
In addition to being licensed by the state, all retail cannabis stores in California must comply with strict packaging and labeling requirements.
All your favorite cannabis products must be sold in child-resistant packaging with the following information on the labels:
- The name and address of the manufacturer
- The identity of the strain or product type
- The THC and CBD content
- Any warnings required by the bureau
- The universal symbol for cannabis products
Buy Your Cannabis Safely With Lemmonade
Hopefully, this list has helped clear up any questions you have about how to purchase weed from a dispensary in Lake Elsinore, Wildomar, Murrieta, and Temecula, California. Now it’s time to shop for your favorite top-quality flowers.
If you’re looking to buy weed without any trouble, Lemmonade is the perfect place for you. We provide a safe and legal way to purchase cannabis products without worrying about getting into trouble.
All our products are lab-tested and certified, so you can be sure you’re getting the highest quality product possible.
Have questions? Give us a call or email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we’ll be happy to help!